Building Opportunities for Sustained Success Enrollment Checklist
- Complete an assessment with your Career Navigator and sign the completed assessment packet.
- Complete and sign the WIOA application with your Career Navigator.
- Schedule your Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) sessions – one for the locator assessment and one for the actual TABE examination.
- Complete TABE locator.
- Complete your TABE examination.
- Meet with your Career Navigator to discuss and sign your customized Individual Opportunity Plan.
- If you need assistance with child care, complete and submit the Child Care Application.
Reach out – Contact your assigned provider prior to your start date.
Stay in touch – Let your provider know if an excused absence from your assignment is to occur.
Keep us updated – Did you get a new phone? Let your BOSS team know!
Stay Organized – Track your hours, collect relevant documentation, and make sure to submit all forms to the Summit County Department of Job and Family Services before the due date.
Plan ahead – Schedule your days appropriately to anticipate all of your child care, transportation, and time needs.
Ask for help – Your BOSS team is here to help!