Employer Tax Credits
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program provides federal tax credits to Ohio employers that hire individuals from one of several targeted groups. Credits range from $1,200.00 to $9,600.00, based on the target group and the number of hours worked.
Target Groups include:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program (Food Stamp) recipients
- Designated community residents
- Individuals referred from vocational rehabilitation
- Supplemental Security Income recipients
- Eligible summer youth employees
Click here to download the WOTC brochure.