2017 Summer Youth Employment Program
May 3, 2017 Update:
All registration for the 2017 Summer Youth Employment Program has now been closed. The program is currently over capacity for all age groups. Please check back in the future to see if additional spots have opened up.
April 21, 2017 Update:
Opportunities for 16-24 year olds are near full capacity. Registration will be closing soon, when that number is reached.
April 19, 2017 Update:
Registration for 14 and 15 year olds in the Summer Youth Employment Program is closed at this time, as we are currently over capacity. Please check back in the future to see if additional spots have opened up.
Although registration is now closed, the following details remain available for those Summit County residents with continued interest.
A few important things to know about this year’s program:
- Summit County residents found eligible that are age 16-24 as of June 1, 2017 may participate.
- For full detail, click here: ELIGIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS.
- Job opportunities will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis according to the order in which individuals register online
- Job opportunities are also limited by age and funding availability
- there will be extremely limited opportunities for those age 14 & 15
- All youth must complete pre-employment job skills education.
- Jobs begin June 12 & conclude in August. Youth will be paid $9.25 hourly & may work up to 20 hours weekly.