CURRENT RFPS – NONE
RECENTLY CLOSED RFPS
AREA ONE STOP OPERATOR – CLOSED MONDAY, JULY 24, 2017 at 12:00 PM
7/24/2017 @ 12:01 PM
- The Bidding Period for Area One Stop Operator(s) is now closed.
7/13/2017 @ 2:16 PM
- Section 4.9 Proposal Section Revisions (in bold font):
- C should read:
- “On behalf of the SAMWA COG, the WDB will work with the provider(s) to finalized details of the contract to be executed between the SAMWA COG on behalf of the WDB and Provider.”
- D should read:
- If the WDB, SAMWA COG, and selected Provider(s) are able to successfully agree with the contract terms, the SAMWA COG has final authority to approve and award contracts.”
- C should read:
7/13/2017 @ 2:03 PM
- As found in Section 3.1, “Time Line,” the SAMWA COG’s meeting at which the Resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with the procured One-Stop-Operator(s) is hereby rescheduled. The meeting will now occur on Thursday, August 10, 2017.
7/6/2017 @ 10:00 AM
- Please disregard question 6 in Section 2.1. No response is required as this item should have been struck.
6/30/2017 @ 2:30 PM
- The Summit and Medina Workforce Area Council of Governments (SAMWA COG) announces its Request for Proposals (RFPs) from entities interested in being an “Operator” in the federally mandated One-Stop Employment center system nationally branded as American Job Centers. Known in Ohio as OhioMeansJobs centers, Ohio Workforce Area 2, comprised of Summit and Medina Counties, operates two centrally located One-Stop Employment centers – the comprehensive OhioMeansJobs Summit County center and the satellite OhioMeansJobs Medina County center. The Operator’s role at OhioMeansJobs Medina County and OhioMeansJobs Summit County is primarily that of a coordinator who sets and maintains the baseline for the partner services delivery model used at American Job Centers s nationally. This model uses a two-pronged approach to help meet community workforce needs by tailoring services to individual job seekers and local businesses. The Area 2 Workforce Development Board (WDB) and the SAMWA COG have determined there will be one respondent Operator selected for each of Area 2’s OhioMeansJobs Centers. Therefore, there will be two purchase of services agreements executed; one for OhioMeansJobs Summit County and one for OhioMeansJobs Medina County. The same organization may propose to be an Operator at both OhioMeansJobs centers. All Proposals are due by 12:00 PM on Monday, July 24, 2017.