In-Demand Jobs Week, a celebration of high-growth industry sectors and the employment opportunities those sectors offer, will be held from May 7 to May 11, 2018. Events include Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Apprenticeship Career Days, Open Houses, Workshops, Factory Tours, and a Fashion Show!
Unless otherwise stated, all events are open to the public.
Click here to download Summit County’s interactive In-Demand Jobs Week Calendar! Click on any event to be directed to that event’s webpage.
Click here to download Medina County’s interactive In-Demand Jobs Week Calendar! Click on any event to be directed to that event’s webpage.
Click here to see a list of the region’s highest paying, in-demand jobs with the most openings.
Are you a Workforce Professional? Click here to find out about special workforce development events!
Summit County’s In-Demand Jobs Week is brought to you by:
- The County of Summit Executive
- The Medina County Board of Commissioners
- The Summit/Medina Workforce Development Board
- OhioMeansJobs Summit & Medina Counties’ Partners
- The Goodwill Industries of Akron, Ohio, Inc.
- Project Learn of Summit County
- The Akron Area Electrical JATC
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Jobs for Ohio’s Graduates
- Stark State College
- REACH Opportunity Center
- Medina County Job & Family Services
- County of Summit Department of Job & Family Services
- Medina County Economic Development Corp.
- County of Summit Department of Community & Economic Development